another thing about the place, it is located on . . . wait for it . . . FLEET STREET. I had a brief look and didn't see any barbershops but I am going to be on my toes.
I ate lunch out today, because I went to the letting agent before noon and was scheduled to see the apartment after noon. bah to this timing! anyway I went to a little doner place and had a chicken shawarma. it was tasty, well spiced and a good amount of garlic sauce, but it was definitely no la zeez. one thing about this place though, they stuck fries into the shawarma, so it was like taking the two best sandwich places in my toronto neighbourhood and combining some of their best elements into one amazing sandwich of doom! that fell out of the pita and I had to eat with a fork. also I would have liked pickles. I miss you la zeez. I mean pita land.

I also decided to post a graffiti I drew on Jake Mooney's facebook. whilst bored in the suburbs I find myself doing a lot of things like this but nevermind that. I felt as though the sentiment might be appreciated by others (especially Mallory, who was the first to get it!)


3 comments:
Bwa ha! You is gonna die! I like the little red and white barber pole.
And what, do tell, is Skype? *sigh* I'm so behind in my technology knowledge-y.
maybe Ed scissors vs. Sweeney T.?
Ed Wood, er, uh, Mr. Burton could direct?
Skype ya soon, Gorgeous!
huzzah house!!!!
Post a Comment