25 February, 2008

scotland ho!

this past week-end was the rugby match between ireland and scotland. needless to say, the entire scottish male population was in dublin like a dirty shirt, all of them in kilts, all of them with really strong crazy brogues, and all of them wanting to eat at the hard rock cafe. holy moses! it was a crazy busy couple of days.

this coming weekend I am going to edinburgh to visit catherine! I was worried for a second because aer lingus (irish airline) definitely went on strike. but they are back now. yaaay! we are going to aberdeen to see the go! team and then staying the night in a hostel. somehow I got an entire weekend off! what the? I'm super excited because I haven't seen cat in for-EVER. it's like eating in the kitchen of a delightful italian stereotype :)

I have been quite busy looking for a new place. I have to live close to work and school (like I currently do) but affording a place is another story. wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Scudworth voice* Oooo the Olive Garden!

Seriously though, that sucks about your living arrangements. I would have had a cow. I'll be praying for y'all to find a new place soon.

Anonymous said...

"Damn it! I haven't been to the Olive Garden in, like, forever!"

Sorry.

I just felt the need.

cdipoce said...

HUZZAH adventures in SCotland!!!!! i'm excited i've never been to aberdeen!!! hi hoooo!!!!