today marks the first day of my last week in dublin! I've got tons to take care of - filing for rent relief (like a tax return for rentin), packing and cleaning my apartment, last minute souvenir shopping and photos, and most importantly seeing all my friends before I peace out. in six short months I have made friends that I'll keep in contact with forever, I'm sure. I've gotten into a nice little niche here in dublin, it will be incredibly strange to go back to toronto and somehow fit back into my old routine.
ok seriousness over. I have already decided upon the first thing I'm going to do when I arrive in montreal: find the closest tim hortons and order the following: a ham and swiss sandwich on a butter croissant, a large double-double, and a sour cream glazed donut. it will be the worst/best meal ever. I haven't tasted tim hortons in soooo long and these are all the best things they have. yes, the calories/preservatives/sugar alone might put me in a joy-induced coma but it will be worth it! then for dinner I'll probably go to wendys and have a junior bacon cheeseburger and a frosty. natch. what a delicious terrible day. the next day, while I'm detoxing and probably crying french fries, I will regret it all. can't wait!
11 June, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment