28 June, 2008

so so true

alright! back in canada. but I think I'm going to keep the blog going. I've been here a little over a week and have already:
found an apartment
maybe secured a job
seen a million people
been to a wedding (congrats jen and paulo)
drank 65 coffees
been rando cursed at (thank you montreal)
suffered heat stroke (THE HUMIDITY)
eaten at daybreak
driven the 401
bought concert tickets (tv on the radio, the go! team)

which brings me to my reason for posting! jeph jacques of questionable content linked to a comic of his that I remember from eons ago and looooove and it is directly related to concerts and my beefs with people who go to them. I would like to add to this list the overly-sweaty guy who insists on leaking all over you, and the idiot who doesn't know any of the words but sings along anyway. ch-check it out.

also check out questionable content. thank you.

No comments: