23 November, 2008

aj's back!

I haven't done this in ages . . . probably because the semester has been a whirlwind! anyway look for more posts in the future I hope. some over christmas, anyway.

american thanksgiving is coming up . . . I didn't do this last month so . . .

I am thankful for:
electric blanket that mum gave me
manic street preachers on last.fm
new boots (still working them in)
tuna salad ready for sandwiches
robert smith
no more wade projects in 2008
legwarmers + thick socks
internet recipe databases

I think a lot of people think that I am more carefree than I really am. despite being loud and often obnoxious I am quite sensitive. I take the things you say to heart. maybe moreso than I should, but I do, and I don't plan on changing that attribute any time soon. please handle with care.

special thanks to a few darlings who let me vent my insecurities. getting owned at euchre tonight didn't help haha.

No comments: