I paid rent today (booooo) and this is the same rental office that I've walked to a dozen times for a dozen reasons, but for some reason today I made a wrong turn and got lost. what!!! my sense of direction is usually en pointe. so I wandered in the direction I supposed I should go and found this little back alleyway crammed with coffee stands, book shops, patisseries, a gallery and a chocolatier. I think I have officially found my mecca. it was bright and sunny for my walk as well which was nice, but broke as I am I had to continue past. I suddenly realized I was only a few doors from the rental office. I stood in a daze, looking around for a few minutes, wondering how exactly I managed to find my way. oh well! I hope I can get lost and find that alley again. unless it was . . . narnia alley!!!
I also get paid today (yaaay!) my very first paycheque in euros. excitement!
I'm enrolled in this course called 'facilities leisure management' and, while it counts for one major course back at Ryerson, I am so entirely bummed that I'm taking it. why? it is all about sports complex managment and architecture and wiring and plumbing and all sorts of stuff that I could give two cents about. and our final project is a draft copy of our very own sports complex. complete with building restrictions, code compliancies, and fire routes. dulllllllllll. I am not in architecture! this is the jock's version of wade's crummy course! augh!!
31 January, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment