18 April, 2008

breaktime

projects projects projects! I'm in the aungiers street campus library, hopped up on caffeine, doing enough research to make even harvard eggheads cringe. this is my to do list:

1500 words on Inuit Inukshuks + presentation DONESKI
visit Collins Barracks and the Botanic Gardens for Heritage Cultural Studies DONE
3500 words on Fundraising and Sponsorship (must read the syllabus)
1000 word Sponsorship Proposal
4000 word I.T. Strategy Paper (death)
oral presentation on Irish band the Pogues (actually a great assignment) DONE ALSO
1500 words on the economic impact of Vfest on the Toronto Islands SO DONE

now that I write it out it doesn't seem as daunting I guess. but I still want to cry! I could be, I don't know, napping or watching scrubs or having a tea right now. I finally uploaded photos of my scotland trip, st patrick's day weekend, and rando other things to my facebook photo albums. that took forever! also I took a photo ages ago of the care package the 'rents sent. isn't it nice?


anyway this is just a short post to get my mind off of projects for a while. back to business! argh.

No comments: