so! no traveling yet. the kingston day trip fell through. whatever. what I'm going to do in this blog is write down all the funny and nice and happy text messages from the last year or so that I haven't deleted, but figure that I should probably delete now in order to make room for funny texts of 2010. I'm going to go from oldest to newest. see if you can guess the sender!
"omg gen there is a crazy squirrelly guy beside me on the train."
"like is feasting on acorns? or exhibits rabid squirrel-like behaviour?"
"little bit of column a, little bit of column b. just looks at me all jerky from time to time. unsettling. eyagh!"
"headphones check. I'm eating a sammich. also he is looking at math equaphoop on his computer. I mean equations but the t9 version is funnier." 12/24/08
"'I struggled with lots of things that were baaad' matt redman's autobiography . . . or . . . naomi's?" 4/23/09
"dancing and texting is difficult" and "I dropped my phone twice" to which I responded "whatever! own up to your drunk self." 4/25/09
"excellent call on both, cool I won't" in response to "don't throw out my lambchopper and westphalien okay mike?" 7/20/09
"today I made my own lunch, tuna salad with mayo and dijon mustard, baby spinach and and craisins" 7/21/09
"brad benn is back, more style than a cadillac. he keeps ya fresh like plastic wrap, so watch out for the flap jack attack!" 8/15/09
"no we fora month, to lazy to het to a cafr" TRANSLATION "no web for a month, too lazy to get to a cafe" 9/7/09
"what that's just retarded" in response to a sad tale about a shouting man 9/14/09
"Imon mynway there now. what r unlocking up" this is almost par with "COGNI TO SITTER" 10/1/09
"tony blaire"
"tony blair?"
"blaire?"
"tony blair?"
"tony blaire or margaret thatcher"
"tony blaire or if you're a douche like me margaret thatcher"
"found out that it's actually gordon brown. when blair stepped down he became the incumbent" 10/7/09
"he is on an incessant fact building mission. please to ignore" 10/17/09
"boh! gross!" 11/26/09
"they r coming out of the wood work. I'm on a date with an old 'flame'? I guess. anyhow. yeah. wood work. I'm confused." 12/17/09
"no but I am going to bed now drinbkling till seven and I am goos and ripped sadly or goodly don't know" 12/20/09
20 December, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment